skip to main | skip to sidebar

Chris Spence's Blog

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Book Builder Tutorials

The following video tutorials support Thursday's lab on Book Builder

Create an Account at CAST
Create your First Book
Create a Title Page with text and image
Create Body Page for your content
Add Sound to your first page (apologies for the fact that you can't hear my sound at the end)
Add links to a Glossary
Learn about Coaches
Posted by Chris Spence at 12:29 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

My Wife and I

My Wife and I
@ Martha's Vineyard

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (8)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ▼  March (3)
      • Encoding and Reszing MP3's in Audacity
      • Book Builder Tutorials
      • How I Learn New Things (on the internet)
    • ►  February (3)

About Me

Chris Spence
View my complete profile