Sunday, May 4, 2008

Setting Up Your Harvard Web Space

Hey,

Here's a video (admittedly my worst performance yet) that demonstrates how to set up your havard web space and to put your web pages onto the internet for everyone to see (at least everyone to whom you give the address.)

Just a note... when I begin showing you how to enter your site information in Dreamweaver, make sure to watch it through to the end... I screw up a couple of times, but eventually do it right. :)

Video: Setting Up Your Web Page on the Internet

Your web account can be visited by typing: http://gseacademic.harvard.edu/~spencech

you'll want to replace the "spencech" with your harvard/webmail user name. In fact any time I write spencech in this video, you should write your user name in its place. I think I fail to mention that on a couple of occasions.

No comments: